The CPU is very much the brains of your computer’s operation. If your CPU becomes…
How to: Backup and Restore Mozilla Firefox
- How do you restore bookmarks in Firefox?
- How do you save bookmarks for future use?
- How to backup History, Bookmarks, Profile, Everything in Firefox?
- How can you transfer all your bookmarks from one computer to another?
- Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other profile data info?
- How do I move your bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome?
- How to backup and restore Mozilla Firefox?
- How to transfer or move your Firefox profile to a new location or computer?
|Backup and Restore Mozilla Firefox|
Last time we have seen 6 Ways To Make Firefox 10x Faster than Chrome. And now we are going to see, free, quick and simplest method to backup Firefox. Let’s check out.
The popularity of Firefox around the world
- More than 150,000,000 add-ons are available, and also they are in use for making user job easier.
- Up to 50,000 user-scripts for enhancing the user interface with the site.
- Much faster.
- More compatibility phases with most sites.
- Better stability.
- One of the major hidden advantages is that; the Firefox Settings can be easily backup in order to move it elsewhere.
Manually Backup & Restore Mozilla Firefox
To overcome this difficulty & as time is more important part of everyone, there is an another simple way of backing-up the Firefox as there is no need of any software. It’s a manual backup process & it is truly easy. Not only simple but more efficient than any other online backup tool you have ever seen on the Internet.
Part I: Backup Mozilla Firefox
You just follow the steps below to manual backup Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open My Computer.
2. Go to Window-drive (mostly C: drive where the windows are installed).
3. Then go to: Documents and SettingsUSER_ACCOUNT_NAMEApplication Data.(If you don’t know USER_ACCOUNT_NAME go to Control Panel, then User Accounts.)
4. And now copy the Mozilla named folder to other drive or somewhere else for safety. (Say E:Mozilla)
5. You have taken the backup of the Firefox. And keep it in a safe position.
Part II: Restore Mozilla Firefox
You just follow the steps below to manual restore Mozilla Firefox:
1. When you re-install the Firefox again or if you want to keep same Settings in your office or at different location, you have to just copy the Backup folder (E:Mozilla) and paste it into the same directory (windows-drive:Documents and SettingsUSER_ACCOUNT_NAMEApplication Data)
2. It may prompt to replace the file, just say ‘Yes’ or ‘Yes to all.’ (But it’s better to shift+delete the old/existing installed Mozilla folder and paste the Backup folder)
3. That’s it, now all your data remains as it is, without using any external software.
NOTE: You can compress data by Winzip or Winrar, this will reduce the file size more than 50%.
Originally posted 2018-10-24 10:27:41.